|Search jobs!||Advanced Search|
|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
About the Company
Our client provides an extensive range of agronomy solutions for dryland and irrigated winter and summer crop programs, as well as a strong focus on pasture-based solutions for productive livestock-based systems programs and services an expanding client base covering Northern and N.E. VIC and the Southern Riverina and Murray Valley region in Southern NSW.
About the role
As a member of the Agronomy team, you will support new and established clients to develop business opportunities through sound agronomic practices.
· Establish and build customer relationships
· Actively promote the sale of the company’s core products and services
· Assist clients with paddock planning and recording software
· Provide accurate forecasting requirement reports
· Introduce clients to Precision Ag opportunities and implementation
Education / Experience / Skills
· Have an interest in Precision Ag
· Effective verbal communications skills
· Strong written and computer skills, with high attention to detail
· Experience using industry planning software such as Agworld or Back Paddock
· Current Drivers Licence essential
Agribusiness Recruitment Pty Ltd thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
For confidential enquiries call Andrew, Peter or Nick on 08 8373 1122 and Submit your resume in Word format by clicking on APPLY TO THIS POSITION quoting J2999
Register for your free AgCareers.com account to receive exclusive information and features.