|Search jobs!||Advanced Search|
|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
JOB TITLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REP (BDR)
REPORTING TO: Vice President, Sales & Marketing
EXPERIENCE: Mid-Level – 2+ Years similar experience
DATE CREATED/REVISED: June 2022
SEED WORLD GROUP OVERVIEW:
Seed World Group is focused on propelling the global seed sector to help feed the world’s growing population by delivering growth focused marketing and communications solutions.
A divisions of Seed World Group, Seed World Media is comprised of five core media properties that each have event, multimedia, digital and print components designed to serve the global seed sector. With highly sought after, issues-based content our audiences trust Seed World Media to deliver business critical information and insights on the seed industry.
We are looking for a high energy and dynamic Business Development Representative (BDR) to support our top performing account executive team. The position will be remote.
WHY JOIN US?
We offer a great base salary and aggressive performance bonuses. You can make top dollar in this role and … have a ton of fun doing it. We’ve got a casual and fun culture that encourages collaboration, personal growth and work-life balance.
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED.
• We offer professional development support
• We’ll equip you with all the tools you’ll need for an at home work environment
• Health and dental benefits
• Profit sharing
• Making a set number of calls per day to build and manage lead development pipeline
• Prospect into multiple organizations via cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources – LinkedIn experience is essential
• Articulate the company’s value proposition to decisionmakers to assess buying interest.
• Promote advertising and marketing solutions with various management levels and professionals in the agriculture industry
• Achieve or exceed goals for meetings booked, presentations given and discovery calls on a weekly basis.
• Qualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions
• Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects
• Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Seed World Media’s key properties – and clearly articulate benefits and advantages to prospective customers
• Provide a weekly activity report to management
• Proactively continue company, product and competitive product and market knowledge via website, on-line webinars, and training information
• Social Media Monitoring: Engaging with social media platforms, researching topics and sharing information with individuals responsible for marketing and advertising within their company
• Efficiently use our CRM (Ad Sales Genius)
Our Business Development Rep reports to the Vice President, Sales & Marketing and is a key part of the business development team.
Live with respect and do the right thing for our clients, our team and our community.
Interested applicants should forward their resume and cover letter to Theresa Ramsoomair by clicking on APPLY TO THIS POSITION.
We thank all applicants, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Register for your free AgCareers.com account to receive exclusive information and features.