|Search jobs!||Advanced Search|
The AgCareers.com Internship Program Benchmark provides a student evaluation of your company’s internship program in an industry benchmarking format. AgCareers.com collects information from your interns in a two-part survey, to assess their expectations when starting their internship, and their feedback on the experience at the conclusion.
AgCareers.com handles the work for you, collecting data in an anonymous form. You gain invaluable feedback from your interns! You’ll receive two reports from us, one during the internship and a final afterward.
Learn more about the 2022 Internship Program Benchmark here.
Interested in participating? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Internship Program Benchmark:
- How many other internships did you consider?
- How did you find the interview process?
- What made you decide on this internship?
- What are 3 things we can do to make this a great internship?
- How would you rate the duties/responsibilities of this internship?
- Were you provided with a final review?
- What level of compensation did you receive for this internship?
- What improvements would you suggest for future interns?
- Have you been formally or informally offered another internship or full-time offer with this organization?
5-25 Interns: $450
26-100 Interns: $850
101+ Interns: $950
To take part, email email@example.com. Confirmation of participation must be received by June 1st. AgCareers.com distributes the first survey in late May/early June of each year.
Register for your free AgCareers.com account to receive exclusive information and features.