Meristem Crop Performance is one of the fastest-growing direct-to-farm crop input companies in America. Meristem sources, formulates and delivers high-quality crop inputs to farmers at the least cost possible, at savings up to 30 percent. By helping farmers and local independent agribusinesses make the most of their infrastructure and intellectual property investments, the company improves productivity and creates real economic value by removing waste in the established crop input distribution channel.
The Meristem Marketing and Brand Manager role is designed for an experienced communications professional with an understanding of agriculture and the inputs farmers purchase and how profits are generated growing corn, soybeans, wheat, cotton, sugar beets and other broad acre crops.
Preference will be given to those applicants with both a background in agriculture and experience in brand marketing or communications.
The Brand and Marketing manager will support the Meristem brand, our dealers and our branded label partners in generating awareness for a unique and necessary modified-direct business model, in addition to the development and execution of a broad range of go-to-market activities. This position requires a clear understanding of how to operate in a fast-paced, environment committed to rapid growth. The Brand and Marketing Manager role includes, but is not limited to, the following core accountabilities:
- Meristem and branded label collateral development
- Campaign development
- Strategic brand marketing support
- Communications execution, to include outbound calling
- Working knowledge of Meristem product portfolio and corresponding branded label partner portfolios
The position requires the ability to demonstrate the following practices:
- Professional-level layout and design skills necessary to efficiently produce, edit and maintain a broad portfolio of collateral and sales materials necessary for supporting Meristem, Meristem dealers and branded label partners’ go-to-market activities and communications. Adobe design suite experience required.
- Proven ability to replicate collateral across multiple platforms utilizing brand standards
- Development and execution of digital marketing tactics to include but not limited to social media, SEO and/or programmatic display
- Identification and execution of appropriate tactics supporting overarching campaigns and initiatives
- Proven ability to support multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Coordination of sales collateral print production and distribution across Meristem dealer network and various branded label partners, to include both in-house printing and vendor relations
Education and Experience
- B.S. in agriculture, marketing, journalism, communications and/or related field is required
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing/communications or similar field
- 3-5 years experience in a production art or brand marketing support role
- Proven track record of managing brands and producing associated collateral and campaign assets
- Must have extensive background and passion for production agriculture
- Must have a strong desire to grow as a marketing and communication professional
- Have the ability to support the creative design process and overall campaign/brand development
- The position will provide exceptional compensation for a dynamic candidate
Meristem Crop Performance is an equal opportunity employer